Tuesday 16 June 2015

Going ‘Web’ Is The Future!


Of late, a term called ‘online’ was what that had brainstormed my conscience!

I could see almost everything under the sun getting a web identity, charming the audience and even making outstanding benefits.

You name it and they are already there!

Yes, I wanted to buy a smartphone with so many web identities around me, there was no need to burn a huge whole in my pocket by wasting the petrol of my car for checking deals and offers for it across the city as a leading website was offering it at a discounted rate compared to an offline retail store and that too delivered on my doorstep.

This whole new concept of online shopping for my new smartphone did not let me rest unless I zeroed in on a new brainchild of mine, the starting of the business of giving online identities to various businesses.


Of course, a lot of time, efforts, research and brainstorming went into it before BookMyIdentity, a  web domain registration service could come into its final shape.

It is said that you follow the time and the time will honor you and that’s what I did! I realized in what direction the clock was ticking and made a right decision by rolling out BookMyIdentity.

I thought that it would be great to provide people with easy-to-register and manage web domain name service where they could bring their rocking or start-up offline business and get set for a new inning in triggering unexpected online growth and success cut across barriers, boundaries and time limits.

I am a pro in the field of web domain services and with dedication and continuous efforts, it becomes even much easier to achieve what once looked impossible; what matters is taking that first step and the rest becomes easy!

BookMyIdentity is made with such extreme precision and care that anyone can easily come on board, take its offline presence to a new online identity and make great online web business success in no time.

You can easily register a web domain of your choice, indulge in various type of web hosting (Linux and Windows Shared), make or build a website and much more at affordable rates on BookMyIdentity.

Change is inevitable and is the rule of the nature and I am glad I took this change of guard in terms of roll out of online business services. Indeed, going ‘web’ is the future!

I will keep you posted what happened next and how things unfurled and changed good for me in this new business venture!

No comments:

Post a Comment